The annual members' meeting is imminent! Please come to enjoy food and drink with friends, approve the new board, and hear about next year's COGS Summer Tour!
The club will provide Pizza, Salad and Talking Rain fizzy water. We have a liquor license for the event, so feel free to bring adult beverages. We also welcome any appetizers or desserts you would like to bring along to share.
Becky Chan (Past President), Susan Price (Secretary), Liam Parnell (Membership) and Peter Krippner (Ride Director) are stepping down from the board. We were able to find a few members who were willing to step up and contribute, so here is the lineup for consideration at the meeting:
These members are campaigning for your vote:
- President - Jim Mantell (new to the board)
- Vice President - Carol Nussbaum (incumbent)
- Treasurer - Michael Hooning (incumbent)
- Secretary - Don Smyth (former President)
These members have been appointed for the coming year:
- Past President - Don Smyth (former President)
- Membership - Bruce Benard (new to the board)
- Web Master - Ron Tazuma (continuing)
- Ride Director - Dennis Counts (new to the board)
- Senior Adviser - Tom Tanner (continuing)
Date and Time: Thursday, October 25, 6:30pm - 9pm
Place: Room 7, top floor of Blue Bldg, Phinney Neighborhood Center
Address: 6532 Phinney Ave North
Politics aside please do come socialize and enjoy a meal together. Yes, there will be food. BUT please, please register on our website. Let's party!!!