This is a test post for creating Ride Reports as well as a post that shows how to create ride reports. Any COGS member can create a basic Ride Report but to add photos you need to have administrative privileges.
To create a basic ride report, click Add Post and type away.
To create a ride report with photos:
- First enter Admin view by clicking the Admin button on the top right of the page.
- Wild Apricot can kind of throw you into any page once you are in admin view so click on Website on the left tool bar and then navigate to the Ride reports page. You can do this either by selecting the Ride Reports page under Ride & Events on the left side bar or by navigating through the site menu to the Ride Reports page.
- Now click on Add Post and type away!
- To insert an image, click on the More drop down menu and select Insert image. This will open a pop up where you can either select an image already on the COGS site or upload your own.
- When you are done with the post, click Post!